Lauren Faust: You asked for it…….
- ”..unless you mean the glamour of filing…the romance of typing! Tillie, what are you doing?”
- Sawyer picking papers up from the office floor while Farley’s bugging her.
- “Oh I’ll do it…Ever since he tap danced into town he’s been nothing but trouble!”
- Sawyer looking out from the fire escape at animals below, then falling and getting all frizzy, then quickly fixing herself up.
(that was my idea.. tee hee!)
- "L. B. Mammoth! Head of Mammoth Studios?"
- Scene with Sawyer in foreground after Danny says “so were you, just a few minutes ago..”
- "Well, well, well, (something I forget) costumes… I don’t know, something smells fishy."
- Sawyer as Danny says “Your life isn’t back there in that office…it’s here.”
- Sawyer on the ark saying “‘Your life isn’t back there in that office’ he says…’dance with me,’ he says…blah blah…. no offence Herb”
(I did Danny there, too)
- Sawyer stirring her tea
- Sawyer in robe and curlers (also my idea…please pardon my bragging..)
- Danny and Sawyer singing “Take four and twenty blackbirds and bake ‘em in a pie” (got my mitts on Danny again, here. This one is definitely one of my favorites. It was fun to animate them dancing together!!)
- Tiny tiny tiny Sawyer singing “Ye-ah ye-ah, ye-ah ye-ah, yeah yeah yeah” at end of finale. It’s hardly worth mentioning since it’s so microscopic, but I like the way it turned out and it was super fun.
And by FAR my favorites:
- "Well now let’s see, go to premiere…check. Land a big part…..check. Get the….. girl? CHECK!"(And I’m also proud to say that that last particular line was my idea!!
The scenes with the checklist at the end are by far my favorites. Cute and flirty!!
- I forgot to mention before that I animated Sawyer when she grabs Danny’s hand from behind the curtain at the premiere and says “We’re all behind you Danny…100%…….don’t let ‘em go Tillie.” That’s another scene that lost a little with the voice change.